Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Apple iPod Touch

 The article is about the New iPod Touch and how its almost like the iPhone but without the carrier charges. On my first article from CNNMoney.com they have reviews of what people think about the new iPod touch and why they feel it's better then the iPhone or why people should buy the iPod. There were six reviews from people all over the world who brought the new iPod touch. They all had different interest in the iPod and they all used it for different reasons. Donald bell spoke on how the new iPod touch offers all the fun of the iPhone without a monthly bill. Joshua Topolsky spoke on the addition of HD video shooting. David Pogue spoke on the size of the new iPod touch and how you can use it as a letter opener. They all like the iPod for different reasons.

My personal response to the article is great. I feel that this is Apple's best creation, although it wouldn't make any sense for people who already have the iPhone to get the New iPod touch. It would be a waste of money only because both the iPod and the iPhone are every similar, but one it without the monthly bill. If  I had the money I would definitely buy the new iPod touch, so that me and my boyfriend can see each other without just talking threw the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment